A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Benoit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Benoit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Benoit, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate BPH
- Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Erectile Dysfunction ED
- Prostate Cancer Prostatic Neoplasm
- Prostate Surgery Prostatectomy
- Transurethral Prostactectomy TURP
Education & Awards
Dr. Benoit graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Benoit has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benoit accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Benoit practice?
Dr. Ronald Benoit practices Urology near Bethel Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Bethel Park Urologists.