A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Benoit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Benoit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benoit
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Benoit Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Benoit, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benoit graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Benoit has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald M Benoit MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Benoit practice?
- Dr. Ronald Benoit has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Benoit practices Urology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethel Park, PA.
See Pittsburgh Urologists.