A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Benoit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Benoit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benoit
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Benoit Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Benoit, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benoit graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Benoit has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald M Benoit MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Benoit practice?
- Dr. Ronald Benoit has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Benoit practices Urology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethel Park, PA.
See Pittsburgh Urologists.