Dr. Ronald Benson Is this you?

January 18th, 2012

Terrible

I had sergury and did not have good after care. Dr. Benson could care less if im in horrible pain after being cut open. Very disappointed. I feel he didnt listen to me at all and i am now at home in excrusiating pain. I will find a new dr after this. Not impressed at all. Drs should care for their patients pain managment. Not recomened at all.

August 15th, 2011

THE most awful experience

I'm a young woman with no children, but looking forward to children someday. Dr Benson seemed annoyed to see me, shushed me when I tried to ask questions and told me he wouldn't have the first idea, and his nurse told me most women opt for a hysterectomy. I was scared when I walked in and mad when I walked out. I would absolutely NOT recommend this doctor to anyone.

December 18th, 2009

Hope he never retires!

Anyone looking for an expert, caring doctor could do no better than Ronald Benson. He's great to explain concerns and treatments and will listen for as long as it takes to make sure patients understand. I've been especially impressed through my years as his patient about how thoroughly he keeps up with current research and can answer questions based on that knowledge. And talk about follow up: he has himself called to check on how I'm doing. I think it's worth noting that his nurse is also great and has been with him for almost as many years as I have! I hope neither of them think of giving up their work anytime soon.

August 11th, 2015