A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Benveniste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Benveniste is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Benveniste, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Benveniste graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Benveniste has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Jay Benveniste MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Benveniste practice?
- Dr. Ronald Benveniste has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Benveniste practices Neurological Surgery near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hialeah, FL.
See Miami Neurological Surgeons.