Dr. Ronald Benz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Benz?

Posted on March 15th, 2017

First doctor I saw at Sharp back in the 70's. I thought he was an excellent doctor .. a role model.

Posted on March 13th, 2017

Incredible with kids

Posted on June 25th, 2012

My daughter is 3 and she actually gets so excited to go see Dr. Benz. She calls him her "boyfriend that give me stickers" His enery and enthusiasm is EVERY appointment is incredible and makes my kids look forward to doctors visits.

Dr Benz is excellent

Posted on August 15th, 2011

Dr. Benz is probably the best Otolaryngologist in San Diego in my opinion. His manner with parents and kiddos is truly commendable. He can be zany with the kiddos putting them at ease and reassuring with parents. Dr. Benz takes his time answering questions and listening to concerns. I have had only good experiences with him and I have two very active boys, one with ADHD who freaks out at the most minor things.I have no problems communicating with doctor Benz and will recommend to others.

dr yelled at my 3 yr old son

Posted on January 5th, 2011

my son was scared and crying, dr benz continued to yell at my son to stop crying

Posted on January 5th, 2016