A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Bergman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Bergman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Bergman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bergman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Howard Bergman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald H. Bergman practice?
- Dr. Ronald Bergman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Bergman practices Ophthalmology near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.