A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Bergman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Bergman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bergman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bergman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 20 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald H. Bergman practice?
Dr. Ronald Bergman practices Ophthalmology near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.