Dr. Ronald Bergman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Bergman?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Bergman?

12 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 12 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 16th, 2014

disappointment

Was a patient for years until his colleague of a different specialty who I had also seen for years defamed my character due to the other doctor chastising me as if I was a child and nit not a concerned patient about a chronic condition. Dr. Bergman clearly changed after this and totally disregared my clinical symptoms during our last visit. Inquisitively, he asked a question related to another specialist I had been seeking out since I dropped his colleague. Obviously his colleague talked about this because I hadnt seen dr Bergman in months and asking me about who I had been seeing in such a tone let me know Drs. talk badly about their patients. Thats why Bergman has lost me as a patient. Getting caught up in drama that is not his concern instead of doing his job and treating me according to his job related duties as an Opthalmalogist.

September 11th, 2017