Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
I'm sure not the worst but... show details I'm sure not the worst but...
Jan 11th, 2016

I can say he definatley prescribed meds to other family you shouldn't like xanex only which masked the seizures. Ambient and xanex later because the ambient wasn't working anymore. With me he treated me like I lied about my car accident but funny enough one of his other patients was in the same accident and didn't ask if she was sure that was what it was. I went to him because he treated my friends family for years I would go to urgent care or hospital to avoid him unless I had to and didn't want the hassle of switching. After a few years he seemed nicer and actually seemed to want to help find out my medical problems but it should of been that way from the beginning

Dec 4th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. blitza for around 10 years.i could not ask for a better Dr. He takes all the time needed to be with his patients. Never have to wait a long time for appointments.staff is very friendly,and they always remember you.i have recommended,many friends and family to him,all were happy with him.

Oct 29th, 2015

Requested my medical records from Dr. Bitza and his staff. They refused to provide them without payment even after I explained it was for my continuity of care. They would not budge until I got the Osteopathic Board involved. Three days later he fired me in writing as a patient. I was only asking for what is legally mine!

WHAT A DOCTOR show details WHAT A DOCTOR
by Anonymous on Jul 31st, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

We just love Dr. Bitza, he's honest and to the point. Everyone who moves to Az in our family, actually goes to him. But this year we had to leav ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
May 12th, 2009

Dr. Bitza and Dr. Parker (in the same office) are excellent!