inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

March 31st, 2011
Femur future consultation
I did not ask for Dr. Blackman. You see, Kaiser Hospital Trauma Center received me in very bad condition following "one of those kind of accidents".In fact I was attended by two surgeons. Three weeks after being admitted, and following other surgery, the leg was still in traction. [Transverse fracture r/h femur]Dr. Blackman told me that there was a very good chance that I would not walk again, and if I did it would be with a terrible limp.14 months later, I walked well enough to again serve our Government inEurope - full activity, no limp. Great scar!Years later, Dr. Blackman was good enough to give me consultation when I was facing spinal surgery [L1,L2; hardware and fusion].AS a man he is gracious and kind; as a surgeon he is without peer. In fact when talking to other Orthopods at Kaiser, he is a legend.Dr. Blackman, you are the best!