Dr. Ronald Blackmore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Blackmore?

December 30th, 2016

Great Doctor who cares about your

Ronald Blackmore is a very caring physician, he takes the time to listen to you. I would recommend him to anyone interesting in obtaining a new physician.

October 5th, 2012

Dr. Blackmore is the best physician I have ever seen and I love him dearly. Will NEVER go to another physician.

October 21st, 2011

awesome doctor

THE MOST CARING & COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR. HE IS EASY TO TALK TO & ABSOLUTELY CARES ABOUT EACH OF HIS PATIENTS

October 11th, 2011

Caring Physician, Lovely Person

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Blackmore for the last 12 years. There is no other Doctor for us.Dr. Blackmore is one of the rare doctors that actually listens to his patients, honestly cares about his patients, and gives loving care. We always get a hug, and he tells us he loves our family. Well doc, we love you, too! For us there is no other doctor. He is the standard all physicians should strive to achieve. He recognizes that sometimes it's more than just the body that needs treatment. Sometimes the spirit needs a boost, too.

July 11th, 2011

BEST, MOST FABULOUS,CARING DOCTOR

DR. BLACKMORE IS A CARING & WONDERFUL DOCTOR. HE LISTENS & DOESN'T RUSH. HE HAS MY FULL CONFIDENCE. I TRUST HIM COMPLETELY. I DRIVE OVER 5 HOURS JUST TO SEE HIM. I WOULD DRIVE 3000 IF I HAD TO! HE'S THAT GOOD!!!!!

October 12th, 2010

INCREDIBLE DOCTOR

HE IS THE MOST CARING,KIND,LOVING & AMAZING DOCTOR EVER. HE IS WITHOUT A DOUBT AN INCREDIBLE PERSON. YOU MAY WAIT A FEW MINUTES FOR HIM BUT IT IS WORTH IT BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU WILL GET THE SAME TIME & CARE AS THE PERSON BEFORE YOU. HE REALLY LISTENS TO YOU & YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE HE IS IN TOO BIG OF A HURRY TO LISTEN. WE NEED MORE DOCTORS LIKE HIM- THOSE WHO WILL PRAY WITH & FOR YOU. THOSE WHO TRUELY CARE WHEN A DEATH OCCURS & GUIDES YOU THROUGH THE PAIN & EVEN FEELS IT TOO. I CAN NEVER EVER SAY ENOUGH WONDERFUL THINGS ABOUT THIS AMAZING MAN! I AM HIS #1 FAN.

July 18th, 2010

Excellent

I have been an RN locally for 30 years so think I have had multiple views of doctors. I have rarely encountered a more excellent physician than Dr Blackmore. I have also gone to his church for the past 17 years. I have never seen or heard of anything but the highest ethical behavior. I feel lucky to have had him as my doctor for the past several years. He is very kind and caring.

July 14th, 2010

hypocritical

i don't believe he is who he wants you to believe he is. i beleive he is very impressed with his own Christianity-- i happen to know he talks the talk, but does not walk the walk.

June 12th, 2017