Overall Review

3.3

February 8th, 2014
I just had to express my thoughts and feelings after my procedure today with Dr Blatt and his amazing staff... From the moment I walked in... His front end staff at the desk were so warm and and made me feel welcomed and and I immediately felt at ease. The nurses who took my vitals made me feel so comfortable and I immediately knew that I was in great hands... Then I was guided into my private room and I felt so at ease by the next nurse who walked in several times to make sure that I was ok...(I'm only sad because I didn't get names) but the nurse staff was truly unbelievable... The nurse who guided me into to the room made me feel so comfortable and put me at ease... The Two nurses who were there with me in the recovery room were beyond professional and caring and I could tell that they truly love what they do... This was a very personal thing that I went through and Dr Blatt and his entire staff made it the most comfortable and easy experience... Effortless. Thank you to this entire team and you the world needs more of you... Thank you

September 28th, 2013
High volume abortion clinic
I went to Dr Blatt for a D&C following an incomplete miscarriage. When I made the appointment, the staff was very sympathetic and got me in the very next morning, and upon arrival, they ushered my husband and I to a lovely private room that was like a tiny hotel room where we could wait. Then the change. After a nurse coldly brought me to the OR where my legs we strapped apart while I was still conscious,an incredibly distressing experience for a woman- my father is an anesthesiologist at a major hospital who has attended hundreds of D&Cs and has NEVER seen a woman have her legs strapped open while she was still awake. I woke up in recovery with 2 disinterested nurses asking if i wanted juice and offering me a maxi pad to clamp between my thighs as I wasn't wearing underwear. I was in agony and was offered Tylenol. My antibiotics prescription was already called in to a nearby pharmacy and i couldn't pick it up near my home. This was a horrible factory-line clinic, I am appalled.

March 19th, 2012
DR blatt
Should have done this long ago. Operation was very successful and I have not lost sensation or elasticity. Absolutely a total improvement.

March 14th, 2012
I found Dr Blatt through searching online. I actually went to 5 other doctors for consultations before making my decision to go with Blatt. from first walking out of the elevator to a gorgeous, warm, and welcoming facility, dr blatt spent time with me answering every question, explaining every procedure and i never felt any question was a dumb question. I had the labiaplasty done by him, and i cant believe i waited this long. I guess i waited so long because these procedures are so uncommon its embarrassing to ask your GYN what you can do about it. But dr blatt treated me with respect and that is why i'm happy to write this review.

December 11th, 2011
Very long waiting time. Poor staff courtesy. Only time I saw Dr Blatt was in the procedure room he asked if I had any questions and that was it. I was extremely be edits and upset about my 3.5 hr wait. The procedure was discussed with me by the clerk not a licensed professional. After procedure Dr never came to speak with me about how procedure went. I had to call a few days later to ask if everything went well. Poor poor patient/ physician interaction.

November 15th, 2011
glad i found dr blatt
Dr blatt was very tentative to my needs and i couldnt ask for a more caring and professional doctor.After having the vaginal rejuvenation with dr blatt i can honestly say I am much more confident with my husband than before, i should have done this awhile ago. I didnt have any complications, healing went great, and the staff was amazing. has to be one of the nicest facilities ive been to and you can see why when you go to dr blatt.