A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Blevins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Blevins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Blevins, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Blevins graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Blevins has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Community Hospitals Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald J Blevins MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Blevins practice?
- Dr. Ronald Blevins has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Blevins practices Otolaryngology near Anderson, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Fishers, IN.
See Anderson Otolaryngologists.