A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Blevins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Blevins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Blevins, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Blevins graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Blevins has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospitals Indianapolis
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blevins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Blevins practice?
Dr. Ronald Blevins practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Anderson, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fishers, IN and Indianapolis, IN.
See Anderson Otolaryngologists.