Dr. Ronald Block MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

June 19th, 2017
He's a very compassionate doctor

May 4th, 2016
Hard to get a hold of but a great doctor when you do see him. Office telephone ending in 1881 always goes to vm.

October 8th, 2015
Great Dr.
Have been seeing the Dr. for 7 years. He very nice. I feel like he really cares about my well being. He doesn't rush me in and out of the visit, he takes the time to find out how I'm really feeling,

April 23rd, 2015
Overall Experience
Dr. Block is an amazing doctor with excellent bedside manner. I promise you won't be disappointed.

December 19th, 2014
extremely caring doctor

August 12th, 2014
Hello been seeing Dr block for a year wasent able too make my co paid of 26 on time I'll have paid all of my fees he won't see me talk or even talk too to me was in his office today send me home

May 22nd, 2013
Favorite Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Block for about 5 years now. Dr. Bock always spends a reasonable amount of time with each patient(about 20 minutes). He is very easy to talk to, I made him my primary care physician after seeing him for a year. I woke up on Thanksgiving and noticed the left side of my face had dropped slightly, even on Thanksgiving he got right back to me after I called the office and explained what was going on. I would not ever change my doctor after knowing Dr Block. I never met a doctor who took such an interest and went out of his way for his patients the way Dr. Block does.

January 21st, 2012
I was sent to Dr Block by SS. I waited a long time in an old office scented by dampness.Dr called me in and examined me.He looked scary.While examining,he asked if I saw his pretty secretary and I said yes.He stated "That is my wife,isn't she pretty "'That is because she gets botox here.I do not care about his younger wife .I came here to find out about me.Looks like this Dr is more into being with a younger pretty lady Wife all day.This was no place for him to talk about his pretty young secretary wife.I am surprises she is who she is.You would never catch me with him.Rich or not.Spare me.He needs to have the Surgeon general look over him alittle bit better.That was sickening.I did not write this after i saw him.I spoke to many people in the field and they stated he was a little scary and weird.

September 28th, 2011
great
I've just moved to the area and saw Dr Block as a referral from a co worker. He was wonderful. Very attentive, personable, and extremely knowledgable. He had an emergency with a patient in the morning, so my wait was fairly long, but once I was taken back to see him, I forgot all about it. He look lots of time to get to know me and learn about my medical history before even checking on the issue that brought me to him. I would highly recommend him!

August 20th, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr. Block has the kind of qualities that you want to see in a doctor, but have given up expecting in recent years...- spends quite a bit of time with each patient (20-30+ min?), asking questions and listening to make sure he understands the problem;- is very friendly and personable, appears to treat all of his patients with respect, no matter the age, occupation, etc. For me the selling point, however, is being fairly sure that if my sore throat took a turn for the worse or I misplaced my medication over the weekend, Dr. Block would return my call or phone in a prescription - even if the message I left for him said it was a "low priority."

May 3rd, 2011
Excellent Physician
I have been a patient of Dr. Block for over five years. I find him to be an excellent physican, he's very accommodating in making appointments, never have a long wait to see him on a visit and he has well above average people skills. I would recommend him highly.

February 13th, 2017