Dr. Ronald Blonder DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

February 25th, 2015
Great Heart Doc!
Dr. Blonder is exceptional and he cares.

December 15th, 2014
Excellent Physician
Great doctor. Never a long wait when I go in. Caring and understanding.

September 4th, 2013
Rude.
I went with my friend for moral support...first he told my friend that he couldn't do anything for him and said he was just depressed. He did no exam on him personally and only had his nurse do it. When I asked Dr. Blonder questions to clarify that he "couldn't do anything for him" he immediately got defensive and said I was being hostile towards him. Then good Dr. Blonder accused us both of arguing with him when we were simply asking him questions. He referred him to a therapist and said that he couldn't possibly have any heart problems and that it is all psyhcological...that he was "too young". When I brought up that my daughter has heart problems (shes 2) and we are honestly just asking questions and we were not arguing with him, he again became rude with us and said that my friend is depressed. My friend is not depressed and you would have some anxiety too if something was happening to your body that has happened never. The WORST and rudest doctor I have ever met. I don't care how many years he's been doing this, the way he acted was not how a good doctor should. I would never recommend Dr. Blonder to anyone. Run, run and go to another doctor, a doctor that will be courteous to those that are with their patients. Thank goodness for other cardiologists.

September 4th, 2013
"I can't do anything for you"
My son came to you, Dr. Blonder, for help and you told him you couldn't do anything for him. Why are you even seeing patient's? Just because he didn't smile you think he's depressed! If your heart was beating so fast that you thought you were dying, you wouldn't smile either! If there wasn't something wrong as noted by other medical physicians, he wouldn't have been sent to you! The nerve to want to refer him to a Psyc doctor, just because you know one doesn't mean he needs to see him! And we wonder why you got offensive when his friend started asking you questions! My family will not recommend you for care at all.

August 17th, 2013
VERY PLEASANT AND INFORMATIVE.

July 27th, 2012
Not Recommended
not recommended, has a bad temper when questioned about prescribed drugs and their side effects, his sincerity is questionable