A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Bloom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Bloom, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bloom has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Hancock Regional Hospital
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bloom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald K. Bloom practice?
Dr. Ronald Bloom practices Nephrology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Nephrologists.