Dr. Ronald Blumenfeld Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Blumenfeld?

Posted on April 10th, 2015

Dr. Blumenfeld is wonderful. He thoroughly explained my diagnosis and took time to examine me very well. I highly recommend him.

Posted on June 8th, 2012

Overall, it was a bad experience. The clinic refused to book me on the first appointment for a particular hearing test that my other physician had ordered. The clinic administered a diagnostic hearing test that I did not need (I informed the clinic that I had just done it), and that I was not informed of the charges that might incur on that non-needed test. It made me go to the clinic three times. It eventually did my requested testing on the third appointment. Bottom-line? It charged me on that first test that I did not need, and it also charged me three co-pays for the three appointments that I should have just one. I am currently having a billing dispute with the clinic.

Posted on May 17th, 2017