inactive

Ronald Blumenfeld MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 10th, 2015
Dr. Blumenfeld is wonderful. He thoroughly explained my diagnosis and took time to examine me very well. I highly recommend him.

June 7th, 2012
Overall, it was a bad experience. The clinic refused to book me on the first appointment for a particular hearing test that my other physician had ordered. The clinic administered a diagnostic hearing test that I did not need (I informed the clinic that I had just done it), and that I was not informed of the charges that might incur on that non-needed test. It made me go to the clinic three times. It eventually did my requested testing on the third appointment. Bottom-line? It charged me on that first test that I did not need, and it also charged me three co-pays for the three appointments that I should have just one. I am currently having a billing dispute with the clinic.