Dr. Ronald Blustein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Blustein?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Blustein?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 9th, 2014

Blustein saved my life and gave me hope!

Had it not been for this man and his wealth of knowledge and ability to properly diagnose and treat my issues, I'd be long past by now. He saw me at my lowest and cared, he managed my care beautifully until I became insured and I was no longer eligible to see him via the county offices where he was treating. I discovered that he has a private practice now and am to see him tomorrow! I'm thrilled and can hardly wait for the apt! His care is second to none! I would recommend him to any and everyone! He can see past the illness labels and treated me with respect. I believe he has a genuine interest in his patients and their quality of life. Don't think twice, if your in need of a good Psychatrist, LOOK NO FURTHER!

March 26th, 2017