Learn more about Dr. Ronald Bogdasarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Bogdasarian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bogdasarian
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bogdasarian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Bogdasarian, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogdasarian graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bogdasarian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Spahr Bogdasarian MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Bogdasarian practice?
- Dr. Ronald Bogdasarian has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Bogdasarian practices Otolaryngology near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Otolaryngologists.