A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Bogdasarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Bogdasarian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Bogdasarian, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogdasarian graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Bogdasarian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Spahr Bogdasarian MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Bogdasarian practice?
- Dr. Ronald Bogdasarian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Bogdasarian practices Otolaryngology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MI.
See Ypsilanti Otolaryngologists.