Learn more about Dr. Ronald Bogdasarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Bogdasarian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bogdasarian
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bogdasarian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Bogdasarian, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogdasarian graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bogdasarian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Spahr Bogdasarian MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Bogdasarian practice?
- Dr. Ronald Bogdasarian has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Bogdasarian practices Otolaryngology near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Otolaryngologists.