Dr. Ronald Boisen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

September 27th, 2016
Dr. Boisen on his way out apparently
Dr. Boisen used to be on top of things, but this past year I've seen a real decline in his care for patients. The office is disorganized and its very hard to get questions answered, appointments made, paperwork processed, etc. Very disappointing. The overall quality of care just isn't there anymore. People who rely on a good GI need a professional, responsive, and caring doctor and office team that works well together. Unfortunately that just hasn't been my experience for the this past year or so.

January 26th, 2012
Great Doctor! Very Caring and Trustworthy!
Dr. Boisen has been my G.I. for about 16 years. He has always been very professional, very caring, and very thorough. He takes the time to explain things to me in layman's language that I can understand and does his best to answer all of my questions as well as resolve the problem, whatever it may be. I have the utmost trust in him and would recommend him to any of my friends and family!

May 10th, 2011
I'm not impressed he has no bedside manner and gets offended when asked to explain things to me. Refuses to talk with me about having given me drugs I'm allergic to and put me in the hospital with organ failure.

June 12th, 2010
Dr Boisen provides a very limited scope of services despite his advertised specialties. He seemed more concerned with the fact that I chose to live in this city than with trying to treat my condition. Frankly, he appeared to be afraid of my condition. Afterwards, he refused to refill prescriptions while I was waiting to be seen by another specialist.