Dr. Ronald Bowman Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Bowman?

Great Care

Posted on August 8th, 2013

Dr. Bowman's staff is GREAT!, they really understand the Worker's Comp process. Friendly and caring. Dr. Bowman took good care of me, and I would recommend this office to anyone.

....

Posted on June 2nd, 2013

Dr. Bowman was incredibly rude and I did not like the way he treated me. He's a pathetic little man.

Doctor's Response

Annoyed, Our apologies if you felt your care was not what you expected. I can assure you that any complaints brought to our attention are given the attention they deserve, and we pride ourselves on our caring staff, and satisfied patients, please contact me directly, and I am happy to assist in any way I can. Vincent Ibarra, Clinic Administrator 503-352-1313 ext 102

Chuck Erickson

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

Dr. Bowman did surgery on my shoulder. My recuperation was faster then expected. He explains things well. I felt he cared about me. You won't find a better Doctor. I traveled more then 200 miles to see him and it was worth the drive. A+++++

mytwocents

Posted on November 14th, 2010

Dr.Bowman is a waist of time, he will sell you out to the Insurance company for$$. Months of appointments only to get worse! Thinks more of his Corvette than his patients. His office personal do all the work, you will wait in a room then see his help, then after about 30 minutes he will make a brief stop in and hes gone. Skip this dolittle.

Posted on August 4th, 2010

when I was scheduled to see Dr. Bowman I had just started some sleeping meds and they were affecting adversely. Dr. Bowmam wrote in my charts that I came to his office drunk. I dont drink.

Doctor's Response

Anonymous, We certainly think that it is noteworthy to include in your chart any impairment, we apologize if his chart notes seem offensive. Your care remains our primary concern, and we remain willing to assist, please contact me directly with any concerns. Vincent Ibarra, Clinic Administrator. 503-352-1313 ext 102

Posted on April 18th, 2009

I was a patient at this office and i have no idea what anonymous was talking about. the staff and doctor all were respectful, honest and kind. they tried to schedule me at a time i could make and the doctor always listened to my concerns. Again, the staff were equally as caring.

Posted on February 16th, 2009

Unethical, dishonest and rude. You will not get appropriate treatment and will never meet with the doctor. Welcome to an office where the nurses do everything and the doctor collects the money. If you want quality, this is not the doctor to see. He will, and has in the past, ignored patient needs and placed his own ability to overlook details and collect his pay above your concerns. Do not expect an honest answer from this physician. For the several appointments I had with him, he claimed "it is part of the healing process" and never made efforts beside prescribing pain medication to "attempt" to lessen the pain and ignored the root cause. This doctor is unprofessional and I am surprised he is still allowed to practice to this day due to the pending issues that he has. Welcome to the Dishonest Clinic where you will be ignored and treated like cattle with dollar signs attached.

Posted on November 3rd, 2008