Dr. Ronald Bowman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

August 8th, 2013
Great Care
Dr. Bowman's staff is GREAT!, they really understand the Worker's Comp process. Friendly and caring. Dr. Bowman took good care of me, and I would recommend this office to anyone.

June 2nd, 2013
....
Dr. Bowman was incredibly rude and I did not like the way he treated me. He's a pathetic little man.

November 3rd, 2011
Chuck Erickson
Dr. Bowman did surgery on my shoulder. My recuperation was faster then expected. He explains things well. I felt he cared about me. You won't find a better Doctor. I traveled more then 200 miles to see him and it was worth the drive. A+++++

November 13th, 2010
mytwocents
Dr.Bowman is a waist of time, he will sell you out to the Insurance company for$$. Months of appointments only to get worse! Thinks more of his Corvette than his patients. His office personal do all the work, you will wait in a room then see his help, then after about 30 minutes he will make a brief stop in and hes gone. Skip this dolittle.

August 4th, 2010
when I was scheduled to see Dr. Bowman I had just started some sleeping meds and they were affecting adversely. Dr. Bowmam wrote in my charts that I came to his office drunk. I dont drink.

April 18th, 2009
I was a patient at this office and i have no idea what anonymous was talking about. the staff and doctor all were respectful, honest and kind. they tried to schedule me at a time i could make and the doctor always listened to my concerns. Again, the staff were equally as caring.

February 16th, 2009
Unethical, dishonest and rude. You will not get appropriate treatment and will never meet with the doctor. Welcome to an office where the nurses do everything and the doctor collects the money. If you want quality, this is not the doctor to see. He will, and has in the past, ignored patient needs and placed his own ability to overlook details and collect his pay above your concerns. Do not expect an honest answer from this physician. For the several appointments I had with him, he claimed "it is part of the healing process" and never made efforts beside prescribing pain medication to "attempt" to lessen the pain and ignored the root cause. This doctor is unprofessional and I am surprised he is still allowed to practice to this day due to the pending issues that he has. Welcome to the Dishonest Clinic where you will be ignored and treated like cattle with dollar signs attached.

November 3rd, 2008