A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Brennan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brennan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Edward Brennan MD is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald E. Brennan practice?
- Dr. Ronald Brennan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Brennan practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Neurologists.