A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Brinck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brinck graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Brinck has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
- St. Luke's Health System, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald W Brinck MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ronald W. Brinck practice?
- Dr. Ronald Brinck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Brinck practices Psychiatry near Sioux City, IA.
See Sioux City Psychiatrists.