Dr. Ronald Brisman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 1st, 2016
Great doctor
Dr. Brisman was very courteous and accommodating. Dr Brisman took time to examine my father and explain his diagnosis and offered best treatment for our condition. Dr. Brisman took into consideration severe pain my father experiences for a long time and arrange our procedures as soon as possible. We greatly appreciate everything, my father seem to feel much better second day after procedure , even though that doctor explain that results could be delayed 4 to 8 weeks

February 16th, 2015
Best of the Best
Dr. Ronald Brisman is a true professional in every sense of the word- from beginning to end of my procedure, he took as much time as needed to explain everything to me and was extremely kind and full of compassion- He made sure I was comfortable and his vast amount of experience and knowledge is second to none- I highly recommend him!

February 15th, 2015
The Best Doctor for Trigeminal Neuralgia
Dr. Ronald Brisman is a brilliant, world renown compassionate neurosurgeon who knows his area of expertise inside and out. He is in a class by himself when it pertains to trigeminal neuralgia. He explains everything and is extremely patient and kind. All calls or questions are answered the same day, and he is the most reassuring doctor I have ever known. He is a true professional in every sense of the word. I am so grateful to him for his help in dealing with my excruciating pain. He listens and cares immensely. I couldn't have been in better hands!

October 16th, 2014
Pain and cause of pain ignored
Pain and cause of pain ignored and blamed a mental illness. Not the doctor if you're in chronic pain that's been long term. My pain was downplayed and ...

October 16th, 2014
Not the doctor if you're in chronic pain that's been long term. My pain was downplayed and not acknowledged. The toll this has taken on my life wasn't acknowledged. When explaining what the toll this has taken my words were twisted into making it look like I am crazy and that a mental illness is my issue. I tried to explain that this was a result of a medical procedure but was ignored.

March 3rd, 2017