Dr. Ronald Bronitsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Bronitsky?

April 20th, 2017

He's been my pulmonologist for more than 20 years. He's terrific. I first saw him when he was at the end of a very trying day, but he focused on me, and listened to me when I told him what I thought was going on.

July 22nd, 2016

DR.BRONITSKY WAS CURTEOUS & FUNNY.HE ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS & MORE.I TRUSTED HIS DISGNOSIS & OPINIONS.IM GLAD I WAS REFERED TO THIS SPECIALIST BY MY PHYSICIAN.THE STAFF WAS ALSO EXCELLENT TO MY NEEDS & EVEN PROVIDED EXTRA OXYGEN WHEN I NEEDED IT WHEN WAITING TIME PERMITTED IT.THANK U :)

May 26th, 2016

Excellence personified

November 4th, 2015

I was overwhelmed by the time Dr. Bronitsky spent with me and the way he listened to everything I felt relevant to my treatment.

September 12th, 2015

I was able to meet and visit with Dr Bronitsky several times, for a couple of years..Unfortunately we are under a new insurance plan as of 1/1/2015, and I can no longer see him. This doctor is well informed, and gives great care; he's a great listener, and I miss him. He is not arrogant, he's simply wonderful to visit. He's always on time, I have never had to wait long to see him.

April 28th, 2015

Professional and caring

Dr. Bronitsky spent more time asking questions, reviewing records, and correlating a whole variety of my medical issues and concerns...than any doctor I've ever seen in decades. He leaves no stone unturned. I was so impressed with how thorough he was (even though I was late!). He also has a great sense of humor while maintaining a professional environment. I am totally confident in his diagnosis and treatment plan. So nice to know there's still doctors like this!

July 14th, 2017