Dr. Ronald Brooksher MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Yuma, AZ

March 1st, 2013
Blepharoplasty patient
Dr Brooksher explained every step of the procedure before the surgery. His relaxed & sincere personna puts you totally at ease. I have told everyone I know that I highly recommend this outstanding Doctor.

January 29th, 2013
Tummy tuck
I love Dr. Brooksher. I am so happy with my tummy tuck. I never tucked a blouse in until I had this done. Now I never wear a blouse untucked. I feel and look great. Dr. Brooksher also did carpal tunnel on my wrist. Very careing person. I refer all my friends.

December 23rd, 2009
Very pleased
I am very pleased with the procedures Dr.Brooksher has performed on me. Dr.Brooksher has wonderful bedside manner and is a very caring and concerned doctor. The courtesy and professionalism of his staff is wonderful. The waiting time during office visit's are a few minutes they get you right in and take there time with you, the nursing staff is very professional and caring i was very pleased with the way i was treated and cared for i recommend all to this doctor he is awsome and i will continue to visit him for any future procedures. Thank you Dr. Brooksher

April 24th, 2008
Breast Enhancement
I did my breast enhancement with Dr Brooksher four years ago, and I couldn't be happier. He's the most professional and caring. I would strongly recommend him to anyone.