Dr. Ronald Browne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Browne?

December 15th, 2016

Great personable Physician.

Takes time to listen and then takes care of you. He has never let me down.

September 22nd, 2016

Patient and an Rn

When I first went to Dr Brown, I did feel look with a new Dr. But when he moved he changed got new help who do not care how a patient feels. I was to have surgery, had an appointment well in advance, they called to change it to new years eve. I went for my pre exam./ told it was fine I was called later by my surgeons nurse who said they tried to get a reply but office closed, that was o e a Friday.. I tried calling the a Service that day and for the next few days no reply .I had been told without Dr Browne Oki could not have surgery. MondAy after cal'll ing again finally told ok for surgery. I spent 4 days not knowing if I could get the surgery with the neurosurgeon. They were too busy and too dressed up to care about the patients Lavender a nurse for over 40 years and have never been so upset at our given profession, Oh did I forget tomentionitwas a P.A. who say me and had not even looked at my blood work and could not answer my questions saw her for less than10 minutes.... so not impressed .I did change dragon not soon. After. Should have gone to one known when mine retired..lesson learned.... Oh and best of all they did not check up on me in the hospital after surgery and still have not called after 6 months so center surgery Of course I do have better Dr..

October 13th, 2016