Dr. Ronald Brownfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Brownfield?

May 10th, 2017

Does not spend enough time on what he should!

This doctor will spend tons of time with you talking about everything and will remember things about your family but when it comes to your medical care he doesn't even touch you. He will go months/years without doing blood work etc on you and he will also forget what he has told you was wrong with you from one visit to the other. He needs to retire!

August 11th, 2016

F

Most patients do not want to complain about their physician. Even when its supposed to be private, we are reluctant to express negative opinions. Some fear the physician will withhold their care from them. This dr. Was judgmental of the medice I was taking day one. He did not value my previous Dr opinions or plan pf care and was not bashful to say so. My thyroid had not been checked for very long time or if he ordered labs,there was very little follow up. As it turned out, I suffered with low thyroid, and most problems improved with just a tiny pill each day

June 26th, 2012

Wait times too long

December 24th, 2011

Thank You.

Dr. Brownfield is one of the most dedicated doctors (along with Dr. Shy) I have ever met. The illness that I suffered from in 1996 almost claimed my life. If it hadn't been for these two men, I would NOT be writing this today! I just want to thank them for giving me a chance at life again. For meeting and marrying my wife, and for seeing the birth of my son. Thank you for all the hard work and unyielding passion to try and cure an almost incurable disease. Thank you for everything! Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

October 4th, 2011

Pain

I suffer from degenerative disk desease spondulosys and bulging disks... My Dr. told me to jog 3 miles a day... Something is wrong... I have told him for 7 months now that I have a scratchy throat and choffing and he has never looked in my mouth... My Ex has been suffering from pain moving around in her body and he told her to take Vitamen D and Omega 3 in large doses... She is still suffering after a year now... Something is wrong... I don't know if he is scard to help people because of the crack down on pain meds or if something else is interfering in his life...We need HELP !!!

October 13th, 2017