Ronald J Brugh MD Patient Reviews

2.3
  • 3 reviews

September 5th, 2013
Undiagnosed Heart Defect and Asthma
I do NOT recommend Dr. Brugh. My daughter was sick with constant chest infections and rapid breathing as a baby. I was told by Dr. Brugh that "some babies are just sick all winter". After several emergency room visits and a referral made by me to get my daughter to a pulmonologist, she was diagnosed with Asthma and a congenital heart defect. Her life was in jeopardy under his care.

March 23rd, 2011
Dr. Brugh is a good doctor
We found Dr. Brugh to be very caring, personable, and quite comeptent in his diagnosis an treatment. The wait time for all doctors at Morgan Health is much too long (I'm told that a long wait is actually an office policy there) and the staff can be rather brusque. But the doctor himself is highly recommended.

July 1st, 2010
DO NOT USE this pediatrian
Dr. Brugh examined my son at birth and at 5 days old. I asked him several times if he was sure there was nothing wrong with my son he said I had a perfectly healthy baby. 2 days later he was @ Riley Hosp not breathing. After he was stabalized the doctors found him to have a severe congenital heart defect! I was told by a phys. @ Riley with all the defects my son had that anyone could have heard my son's heart murmurs even a 5 yr. old. MY SON IS ALIVE, NO THANKS TO Dr. Brugh!!!