A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Brzana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Brzana, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Brzana, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brzana graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Brzana has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital of Altoona
- Altoona Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Joseph Brzana MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Brzana practice?
- Dr. Ronald Brzana has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Brzana practices Gastroenterology near Altoona, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Tipp City, OH and Troy, OH.
See Altoona Gastroenterologists.