Dr. Ronald Buckman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Buckman?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Buckman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 13th, 2016

Military Contractor

I am a Military contractor living and working in the war zones here. When I get home, I always go to see Dr. Buckman and his medical for my check up and aliments. Dr. Buckman and his staff has been my family AND MY doctor for over 30 years. My son is a second generation family to Dr. Buckman's office.

February 8th, 2015

Don't bother

I ended up transferring to a new doctor after the other doctors left Dr. Buckman's practice and he was the only option available. I told him the problems I'd been having with my health, and he brushed it off telling me that I was probably fine and my symptoms might go away. His practice then got into a fight with my insurance company over more reimbursement for the appointment. After switching to the new doctor (who ordered a simple blood test), we found out that I was severely anemic and vit. D deficient. I wish I hadn't wasted so much time at his practice when I could have been on supplements and feeling better in a matter of weeks.

February 18th, 2014

Review of Facility and Staff

This review is NOT of Dr. Buckman, but of the staff at his facility. The office staff are some of the most unfriendly office staff I have ever encountered at a medical facility. They do not look at your when speaking with you and do not ever offer any means of conversation. Common courtesy and manners are often not a part of the conversation. Today I met with one of the APRN's that work at this facility and I was not diagnosed due to a lack of "equipment." I was referred to a specialist based on this first attempt to receive a diagnosis, although the APRN is unclear as to what I have. The names of over the counter medications that she recommended were written on a paper towel for me to take to the local pharmacy.

July 13th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Buckman since the opening of his practice. I have always been treated with the utmost respect and have never been hurried through an appointment. I love his staff. If an appointment is needed somehow they can always squeeze me in. Always do I have a laugh with the girls in the office. Even though his practice has grown with the addition of three more doc's, (Also excellent) somehow they are still able to pull off making you feel as though you are the only one and no rushing. I would recommend this practice to anyone who needs a caring practice.

June 12th, 2017