Dr. Ronald Buczek, DO
Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Excellent Service show details Excellent Service
by Ronda H. on Mar 31st, 2016 on doctor.com

It is amazing the knowledge that the staff and doctors have here at Synergy. I tend to have many questions when I walk in the door and it doesn't mat ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Nikki is awsome show details Nikki is awsome
by Anonymous on Mar 31st, 2016 on doctor.com

Nikki was so helpful with the laser fat reduction

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Experience at Synergy was amazing. show details Experience at Synergy was amazing.
by Alisa S. on Mar 29th, 2016 on doctor.com

Sonja is very thorough and knowledgeable in her area aesthetics. I will be back for all my needs and will refer Synergy to anyone that can benefit.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
hospitality great, professional personnel show details hospitality great, professional personnel
by james c. on Mar 15th, 2016 on doctor.com

very good

Read Full Review at doctor.com
awesome experience with fast results show details awesome experience with fast results
by jose . on Feb 26th, 2016 on doctor.com

sonja is amazing, very easy to work with, explains everything

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Rengenlite therapy show details Rengenlite therapy
by Carla H. on Feb 25th, 2016 on doctor.com

Wonderful professionals who truly care about their patients! Would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

by Mason Webster IV on Oct 22nd, 2015

Both Dr, Buczek is both perfessional and a wonderful bed side manner. I have really enjoyed both Dr. Buczek and partner Dr. Kobza. THey have been patient, responsive and the follow ups after surgeries are very comforting. Both Dr.s have spent time explaining what can be difficult to to explain. The staff especially Alisa have also been very very helpful.

Feb 13th, 2013

I wouldn't recommend any other doctor then doctor Ronald, he is going out of his way in helping me and charged regular visits for expensive procedures. great doctor and great person

Best Surgeon Ever! show details Best Surgeon Ever!
Dec 6th, 2009

My experience with him and his staff was amazing! I am a 24 year old female who went in for a breast reduction. It was not easy having to show my body to him at first, but after five minutes i felt like i had known him for years! He made me feel so comfortable throughout the whole process. I never had to worry about anything. He addressed all of my conserns and he listened to me. My breasts turned out wonderful, and i am planning on going back in a couple of months for some lipo. I would recommend him to anyone. THANKS DOCTOR BUCZEK!