Dr. Ronald Burd MD Patient Reviews

2.2
  • 3 reviews

July 16th, 2015
" If I can't ' LASSO ' it ; it isn't worth my time "
Do I have your attention ? I found out lassoing isn't just for cattle , as I had to " lasso" a specialist on my own to keep my son alive. Burd told me, mother of patient, " I can't lasso any old doctor to see your son ! Burd tried his best to hide the fact that he was not allowing a specialist to treat my son for another illness that he had no business ignoring or trying to treat as it is not his specialty. As we found out his specialty is arrogance. I was able to lasso the specialist in a matter of minutes and SHE listened and has been apart of my sons medical team for one year . Be sure to have an advocate because if one is ill and Burd is the doctor you may not get out alive.

January 6th, 2014
Best in N.D. possibly upper Great Plains: Dr. Ron BURD.
Dr. Burd is certainly the best there is...he has always spends an adequate amount of time with me and is certainly the most caring and sensitive physician I have encountered. Your reviews are inaccurate.

October 29th, 2013
OK
This doctor was my psychiatrist for years. Although he has excellent credentials he rushes through everything. I eventually realized I felt like he didn't even listen to me. After spending so much time with him over the years I did feel comfortable enough to tell him what I thought...basically standing up to him...but I soon realized that I was "just another patient." I know that these doctors have many patients but I need to feel like my doctor is concerned about me and takes time to really know my needs. Medicinally he did OK...trying to find effective medications for me but his lack of "bedside manner" just finally got to me and I switched doctors. He's a nice guy and yes, obviously great credentials...he keeps piling them up...but as my personal psychiatrist, I finally realized he wasn't for me.