A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Burinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Burinsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Burinsky, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burinsky graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burinsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald L Burinsky DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Burinsky practice?
- Dr. Ronald Burinsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Burinsky practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA.
See Reading Family Physicians.