Learn more about Dr. Ronald Burinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Burinsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burinsky
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burinsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Burinsky, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burinsky graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burinsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Lee Burinsky DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Burinsky practice?
- Dr. Ronald Burinsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Burinsky practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA.
See Reading Family Physicians.