A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Burinsky is Excellent. Dr. Burinsky has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Burinsky, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Burinsky graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burinsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burinsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 4 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Burinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Burinsky practice?
Dr. Ronald Burinsky practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA.
See Reading Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reginald Burinsky, Dr. Ron Burinsky, Dr. Reggie Burinsky, Dr. Ronnie Burinsky