A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Burke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burke
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Burke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Burke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Jps Health Network
- Cook S Ft. Worth Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Glen Burke MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald G. Burke practice?
- Dr. Ronald Burke has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Burke practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hurst, TX and Southlake, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.