A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Burkman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Burkman is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Burkman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Female Genital Cancer
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burkman graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burkman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Thomas Burkman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald T. Burkman practice?
- Dr. Ronald Burkman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Burkman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Palmer, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MA and Holyoke, MA.
See Palmer Obstetricians & Gynecologists.