Dr. Ronald Burns Is this you?

1.4

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Burns?

Posted on April 21st, 2015

it is nearly impossible to schedule appointments or followups. office staff is the worst

I can't rate ZERO STARS. Stay away. They are all liars.

Posted on March 13th, 2015

I am unable to rate ZERO STARS. Search for a different pain doctor. This place is absolutely HORRIBLE. There is no care for your well-being or maintaining your pain level. I receive more attention in an Emergency Room than I do here. I have been disabled for over 20 years. Dr. Ronald Burns first initial visit with me made me feel wonderful that he cares is a LIE. He also says he can relate because he is also on pain meds. He is a liar. He tells you, you can schedule an appointment with him whenever you wish to see him. I tried to schedule an appointment with him for 6 months. Really, 6 months and no openings. I find that hard to believe. The staff will stab you in the back ANY chance they get to protect themselves. While you sit in the waiting room, the front desk help will talk about patients they don’t like after they leave the office. Watch out, you could be one of them they talk about. I have heard MANY conversations between the staff at the front desk how they don’t like this person. They don’t even try to whisper when discussing patients. Flat out UNACCEPTABLE. Very selfish self-centered people that work there. PA's come and go like you change your clothes. There is no treatment plan to improve your quality of life. It is all about the useless PA's rushing you through. I warn you now. I left there as soon as I found a pain doctor that is willing to listen and help.

Posted on September 12th, 2014

It is a awful place --- long wait, rude staff, dirty location. No doctor worth their degree should recommend a patient to Sun Pain Management.

Dr. Burns seems to care

Posted on October 5th, 2012

unfortunately he's the only one in his office that gives that impression. The children he has for an office staff bring new meaning to the word unproffesional. If you have anything beyond mild pain find a different doctor.

Avoid at all costs

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

After Dr. Burns couldnt help me, he lied and said I came up dirty on a urination report and stopped his services. I knew this was wrong and asked for the files. He gave me everything but the urine report. I got that report from the lab and it was negative. I tried calling them thinking it was just a mistake, but he wouldnt talk to me. After calling about 10 times and being put on hold for a minimum of 20 minutes each time, I gave up. His staff is very rude and never call you back. If you have an appnt and he is sick that day, they dont even call you to tell you that. They make you take off work and go there before you find out. His whole operation should be looked into by the DEA because his waiting room looks like a methadone clinic. If you need drugs, go see him, but if you want real help with your pain, Avoid him at all costs. Just my experience with him. I seen him for a year at once a month and came out of his office worse than when I went in.

Avoid him if you need real help with your pain!

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

Posted on September 8th, 2011

HORRIBLE STAFF! The staff, especially Camille and Barbarann need to learn manners. They lied about communicating things to us, when we pressed asking who in their office had called, they said they did not know... The physicians assistant refused our phone calls and the staff (Camille) just hung up on us. This place has more traffic than a ghetto crack house.

Posted on March 10th, 2015