Surgical Specialist

8101 Millers Farm Ln
Dayton, OH 45458
937-886-6567
Locations and availability (2)

|  PAST PATIENT  |  show details
by ELLEN MOTTER on Jun 7th, 2014

I HAD DR BUSH IN THE EARLY 90 IN LIMA OHIO. HE PERFORMED A TOTAL OF 4 SURGERIES ON ME. HE WAS NOT ONLY GREAT WITH ME BUT WITH MY FAMILY AS WELL. HE WAS EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGABLE ABOUT HIS WORK AND COULD PASS IT ON TO US. HE WAS THE SAME IN HIS OFFICE AS HE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL WHICH ISN'T ALWAYS THE WAY IT IS WITH SOME DOCTORS.WHEN HE MOVED ON TO OTHER PLACES I WAS SORRY TO SEE HIM GO. IF YOU NEED A GOOD DOCTOR GO TO SOMEONE ELSE...IF YOU NEED AND WANT THE BEST GO TO DR RON BUSH.

|  show details
Nov 15th, 2011

Dr Bush is a great doctor. His staff is the best. I would not trust anyone else to help me with varicose or spider veins.

|  Mary Ann miller  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2011

I have been so pleased wity Dr. Bush that I am trying to locate him again. He was my doctor when he practiced in Lima but has moved his practice to Dayton. I would like to get a phone number where I could reach him. Mary Ann Miller

|  Very satisfied customer  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2010

Dr. Bush and his entire staff are wonderful caring people who truly take an interest in healing you. I came very close to loosing my legs and thanks to them am now able to play 18 holes of golf pain free. I was also able to walk my daughter down the aisle and dance with her at the reception. I get choked up when I think back to what my legs felt like before starting treatment.