A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Burton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Burton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Physicians Surgery Center of Tempe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald C. Burton practice?
Dr. Ronald Burton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.