A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Martin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Martin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Meadville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Christian Martin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ronald C. Martin practice?
- Dr. Ronald Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Martin practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Cambridge Springs, PA.
See Cambridge Springs Family Physicians and Cambridge Springs Primary Care Doctors.