A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Martin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Martin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Meadville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Christian Martin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ronald C. Martin practice?
- Dr. Ronald Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Martin practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Cambridge Springs, PA.
See Cambridge Springs Primary Care Doctors and Cambridge Springs General Practitioners.