Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Martin
Dr. Ronald Martin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Edinboro, PA, with other offices in Edinboro, PA and Cambridge Springs, PA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, Family Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Martin is affiliated with Saint Vincent Hospital, Meadville Medical Center and Meadville Med Ctr -Liberty, Meadville, Pa. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Martin has the following 4 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Ronald Martin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edinboro, PA.
Dr. Arthur Thorpe Jr
General Practice, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Edinboro, PA 0.32 mi13
Dr. Randy Edwards
Edinboro, PA 0.44 mi23
Dr. Sam Reynolds
Edinboro, PA 0.77 mi19