Dr. Ronald McCoy Sr Is this you?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 18th, 2012

A Fabulous Physician

Dr. McCoy Is a very Knowledgable physician. He spends alot of time with me going over my medical conditions and history. He also goes to great lengths to explain things to you In a manner In which you can fully understand. I've never left this Dr's office with any unanswered questions regarding my medical condition. The Dr's office has a wonderful and knowledgable staff with a great friendly atmosphere and very clean facility. You will always be treated more than just like another patient In line.I would absolutely recommend this Dr. higly to anyone who needs medical assistance In his line of expertise. I have been using this Dr. for the past 35yrs and I'm more than satisfied.

April 5th, 2016