A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Roth is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Roth, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Roth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barton HealthCare System
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Carl Roth MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald C. Roth practice?
- Dr. Ronald Roth has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Roth practices Otolaryngology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: South Lake Tahoe, CA.
See Santa Monica Otolaryngologists.