A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Rubenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Rubenstein, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenstein graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Rubenstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Craig Rubenstein MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald C. Rubenstein practice?
- Dr. Ronald Rubenstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Rubenstein practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Chalfont, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Chalfont Pediatricians and Chalfont Pediatric Specialists.