A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Wheeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Wheeler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheeler graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wheeler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Charles Wheeler MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald C. Wheeler practice?
- Dr. Ronald Wheeler has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Wheeler practices Internal Medicine near Upper Marlboro, MD.
See Upper Marlboro Internists.