A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Woodson is Excellent. Dr. Woodson has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Woodson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woodson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Woodson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald C. Woodson practice?
Dr. Ronald Woodson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reggie Woodson, Dr. Reginald Woodson, Dr. Reinaldo Woodson, Dr. Reynaldo Woodson