A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Woodson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Woodson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Woodson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Bay Area
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Cole Woodson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald C. Woodson practice?
- Dr. Ronald Woodson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Woodson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Obstetricians & Gynecologists.