A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Campos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Campos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Campos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campos graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Campos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Guillermo Campos MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald G. Campos practice?
- Dr. Ronald Campos has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Campos practices Internal Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Internists.