Learn more about Dr. Ronald Cantor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Cantor, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Cantor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Gastrointestinal Cancer not Liver & Pancreas Liver and Pancreas Tumors Lung Cancer Gyn Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantor graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cantor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cantor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald I. Cantor practice?
Dr. Ronald Cantor practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Plymouth Meeting Internists, Plymouth Meeting Oncologists, and Plymouth Meeting Hematologists.