A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Cantor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Cantor, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Cantor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Gastrointestinal Cancer not Liver & Pancreas Liver and Pancreas Tumors Lung Cancer Gyn Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantor graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cantor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Israel Cantor MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald I. Cantor practice?
- Dr. Ronald Cantor has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Cantor practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Plymouth Meeting Internists, Plymouth Meeting Oncologists, and Plymouth Meeting Hematologists.