A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Caronia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Caronia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caronia
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Caronia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Caronia, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Caronia graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Caronia has 16 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Caronia MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Caronia practice?
- Dr. Ronald Caronia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Caronia practices Ophthalmology near Lynbrook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Westbury, NY.
See Lynbrook Ophthalmologists.