A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Castellanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Castellanos, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Castellanos graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Castellanos has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald David Castellanos MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald D. Castellanos practice?
- Dr. Ronald Castellanos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Castellanos practices Urology and Surgery near Englewood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Punta Gorda, FL and Fort Myers, FL.
See Englewood Urologists and Englewood Surgeons.