Dr. Ronald Ceruti MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 30th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
I never feel rushed with Dr. Ceruti. He takes the time to take notes on what I tell him, as well as review what my other doctors at the Baton Rouge Clinic have been doing for me. He was the first (and only) person able to prescribe an Rx that actually helped with my fibromyalgia.

April 11th, 2013
Unfortunate, but indicative
I was referred to Dr. Ceruti by my PCP. Unfortunately, my PCP had not forwarded the required paperwork to Dr. Ceruti's office. When I called Dr. Ceruti's office to schedule the appointment, his scheduler was extremely rude and hostileover the lack of paperwork. She actually asked why I would even try to schedule an appointment without a referral. I finally had to just hang up on the scheudler and call my PCP for a referral to a different specialist. While I can't say for certain if Dr. Ceruti's bedside manner is similar, I can say that the attitude of a doctor's staff has typically been a good indicator of that doctor's manner. If Dr. Ceruti allows his staff to treat patients this way, then I was not willing to take the chance.

March 19th, 2012
M BAKER, PATIENT IN BATON ROUGE
THE VERY BEST DOC I HAVE HAD, EVER !!POLITE, COMPASSIONATE, SMART. NEVER RUSHES THE APPOINTMENT.GOOD SUGGESTION OF MEDS TO TRY TO HANDLE VARIOUS PROBLEMS.SPENDS A GOOD AND NECESSARY TIME IN TREATING ME.A BLESSING TO HAVE DOC CERUTI FOR MY PHYSICIAN !!I LOVE HIM !!

October 10th, 2011
I find the nursing staff is not very helpful or knowledgeable. A very poor reflection on an excellent physician.

February 13th, 2011
I'm 55 and have many problems with my back, hips and fibromyalgia. He has always been very patient with me and honest. He never rushes me and always expresses options to better my health. When a doctor has a good disposition, than his staff also treats you with respect. I would recommend him to any of my family and friends.

April 23rd, 2010
Dr. Ceruti is very patient and listens very well. I am a rather complicated case with numerous issues, but he never makes me feel like a whiner or complainer. His bedside manner is excellent. He is very easy to talk to and I never feel rushed.