Dr. Ronald Chambers MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

September 7th, 2016
Upton (I wish...)
Wonderful time spent with my kids. Smart, funny, big heart. His staff told me about the work he is doing taking care of human trafficking victims in Sacramento...brought tears to my eyes.

July 12th, 2016
Love the man ;)
Love the man ;)

November 10th, 2015
Linda Hartel-Fraser
I have serious health issues & have special needs. All have my health needs are being addressed.

October 1st, 2015
Awesome Doctor
Smart, honest, caring

August 20th, 2015
Real
I'm always amazed when people complain about the wait at a doctors office. It's not like you're at a mechanic - what if there is an emergency? What if I have an emergency? I have been in to see Dr. Chamber's (he'll introduce himself as Ron, and that's what I call him in person) and had to wait, but I've also been the one who needed more time and made him 30 minutes late. Thing is I trust he will be there when I need him. He isn't rushed. Cares and smart as any doc out there. I bring my phone (free wifi) and don't sweat the wait ;)

September 27th, 2013
Dr. Chambers is great, but know ahead of time this is a RESDENCY clinic (think Greys Anatomy). Doc C is the best, but often I end up seeing a resident, but I'm cool with that and Doc C comes in to teach anyway. I just think of it as two docs for the price of one .

August 23rd, 2013
I trust this man with my family. Enough said!
But I'll say more. Simply put, this man cares about his patients and you could hardly ask for more from a doctor. What you can ask for, you get: Extremely knowledgeable and a great bedside manor. My teenage sons and I both have type 2 diabetes despite being in good shape. One of my sons had a major medical condition that was difficult to diagnose but Dr Chambers came through, and I feel, helped save my son. He stuck through the rough times with us, researched the best specialists to refer my son to, followed up with us on a regular basis and even touched bases to check on our progress. I owe this man so much. I honestly feel lucky to not only be his patient but that he took on my children and his wife onto his already busy caseload. What an amazing doctor!!!

November 30th, 2012
Jared
Great doctor - cuts to the chase and fixes you.

July 16th, 2012
Dave
Great doctor, nice staff, very friendly place to get care.

January 26th, 2012
LGBT Friendly
Being a female I was very hesitant to see a male doctor, but my friend recommended him and I trust her, so I made an appointment. I brought my partner for back-up, but it turned out there was no need. Dr. Chambers was friendly, open minded, and knowledgeable about issues within the LGBT community. After the appointment my partner was so impressed she called her insurance and switched to him as well. I would highly recommend, even though I hate saying it because it's already hard to get an appointment with him in his office :)

August 1st, 2011
Best in Town
Best in town!

July 6th, 2011
Stacy
When a friend referred me to Doctor Chambers, I thought wow, she REALLY likes him. I wonder what is so great about him. Now I know!!! The minute you meet him, you love him. He is so caring and never makes you feel rushed. Ater my first annual exam with him he called to PERSONALLY tell me all was well, I was shocked. Who does that???? I have not heard of any other doctor that gives such great personal attention to his patients.