A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Chelsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Chelsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chelsky
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chelsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Chelsky, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chelsky graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Chelsky has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Chelsky FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Chelsky practice?
- Dr. Ronald Chelsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Chelsky practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.