A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Chelsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Chelsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chelsky
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Chelsky, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chelsky graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Chelsky has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Chelsky FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Chelsky practice?
- Dr. Ronald Chelsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Chelsky practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.